Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here are some more recent pictures of the kids.

I love love love this one of Millie!  Already such a flirt.  She already smiles and poses for the camera.  A born Diva.
The way the sun reflects in her eyes here makes it look like she has no iris.  Such a beautiful shade of blue.
I let her suck on an orange for her first taste of "real" food.  She chowed down!  I had to fish out a chunk that she was able to gumb off of the bigger piece.
Here is a picture of all three girl cousins.  For those who don't know, after a girl drought in our family of more than 11 years, these three beauties were all born this year, one to each sister.  And each one on the 29th of the month they were born in!  Sonnet, 1.29.08, Millie 10.29.08 and Lilly 12.29.08
Millie in her Easter dress.
Don't you just want to bite her cheek?  She is so pretty in this one!!
Milo and Millie visiting Great Grandma Allen the Saturday before Easter Sunday

I have a goofy little girl who likes to bend backwards and look at everyone that way.
Milo at the Easter egg hunt that Great Grandma Allen's retirement home sponsored.  Goofy face, handsome boy.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Millie is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE her eyes! OH my gosh what a cutie! :D And Milo, such a stud! He and Enoch look like they're related, made me giggle when I saw you guys. Two peas in a pod and they're not even blood related. You've got some cute kiddos Annadine! :D

Jenny said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how much older they both look. Glad to see you all had a fun Easter.

Joie said...

Awwww Those are the cutest pictures!!! Holy I didnt know that all the little girls were all born on the 29th, what a trip!!!
CUTE your baby is sooooooo pretty!